- Developing the Open Source release process
- IP management to ensure non-revenue producing patents were never released
- Creating the infrastructure for the Open Source communities
- Setting up the internal organization responsible for Open Source software development and managing the Open Source communities to encourage active engagement outside Microsoft
- Working with internal teams to advise them on being open and encouraging participation by the broader development community
- Managing the initial and ongoing Open Source releases including Azure SDKs, ASP.NET MVC, Web Pages, Web API and Entity Framework to name a few
Mr. Satter also took on managing the group responsible for operations, website development and managing the content pipeline for the ASP.NET and IIS websites that were top 1k websites in the world before leaving Microsoft in 2013.
Email Rabi at Satter.org