Have you ever wonder how to keep up with the flood of information coming from Microsoft? It turns out that there are lots of resources provided by Microsoft. And a good place to look turns out to be a blog, specifically BlogMS! BlogMS was started by Daniel Goodman (a Sr. Technical Account Manager) in his words he started BlogMS in May 2008 in response to customers who wanted to feel closer to Microsoft in order to keep up-to-date with what's going on across Microsoft including the products groups. Think of this website as connecting the dots!
In one place you can find
- Report about new blog entries in official team blogs,
- Support resources (hey he is a TAM),
- Microsoft Newsletters,
- how to get involved in feedback, bugs and more via Microsoft Connect,
- Free Software and On-line Services and
- Information about Microsoft Software + Services and Cloud Computing.
It is a great resource and pulls together nicely in one place critical information.